The Conference provides an opportunity to bring together researchers interested to area of “Representations of Algebra” to develop interaction, collaboration and the exchange of ideas.
Speakers of the conference includes:
- Hideto Asashiba, Shizuoka University, Shizuoka, Japan
- Karin Baur, Universität Graz, Graz, Austria
- Silvana Bazzoni, Universita’ di Padova, Padova, Italy
- Xiao-Wu Chen, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), Hefei, P.R.China
- Erik Darpö, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan
- Roozbeh Hazrat, Western Sydney University, Sydney, Australia
- Osamu Iyama, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan
- Rosanna Laking, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, Bonn, Germany
- Hagen Meltzer, Szczecin University, Szczecin, Poland
- Pierre-Guy Plamondon, Université de Paris Sud XI, Paris, France
- Manuel Saorín, University of Murcia, Murcia, Spain
- Jan Stovicek, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- Yu Zhou, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- Alexander Zimmermann, Université de Picardie, Amiens, France
Registration Deadline: January 31, 2019 (Bahman 11, 1397)
Abstract Submission Deadline: December 31, 2018 (Day 10, 1397)
The registration fee for the conference is 50 Euro (60 USD) and must be paid by all non-funded participants. The fee will be due in time of registration at the first day of Conference.
It is 1,500,000 Rials for Iranians (750,000 Rials for the students). The bank receipt of payment is needed for registration.
Conference registration fee includes: Participation in all conference sessions, documentation package, coffee breaks and lunches.